1. If a course is cancelled more than one week before the start date, we charge a £50 of administration and £45 of accommodation finding fee of (If accommodation has also been organized).
2. If the course is cancelled less than one week before the start date, we charge £50 of administration, £45 of accommodation finding fee + one week's accommodation cost (If accommodation has also been arranged).
3. No refund will be paid after the Course has started. If the length of the course is more than four weeks, a credit will be given for the unused part of the course after the end of four weeks. It may be used during 1 year and cannot be transferred to another student.
4. 2 weeks' accommodation charge must be paid if the accommodation (except for residence) is cancelled after a student has arrived. No refund will be paid for canceling a residence.
5. If a student requests to change accommodation, he or she must pay another accommodation finding fee.
6. Students wishing to extend their accommodation must notify the School at least 2 weeks before such extension. In case when the same accommodation is not vacant and another must be found, he or she must pay a £45 accommodation finding fee.
7. No refund in case of withdrawal the application for a Visa by a Student or expulsion of a student from the Course or from the UK.
8. In case when a Student receives a Visa and then decides not to study with our School, the BIA will be informed about such fact and no refund will be paid.
9. In case if a Student is refused to get a Visa, the student will receive a refund of paid Tuition fees within 4 weeks from the date of getting by our school the original letter from the BIA confirming the refusal of the Visa.
10. If an Applicant for student visitor visa has a visa refusal, he or she will get a full refund except for £50 of registration fee. Accommodation charges apply as mentioned above.
11. Refunds will be sent to the person who made the payment or to an Agent (if the payment has been made through the Agent). If payment was made by a debit or credit card the refund will be transferred to that card.
12. In the case of 'force majeure' such as fire, infectious diseases, flooding and other events outside the company's real managing which effect the closing of the school, no refund will be made to students, except for exceptional cases.
You will not be able to claim any refund or extension of teaching time in case of unauthorized absences from your classes and is studying on a Visa. About such facts the BIA will be informed
Neither school nor your hosts are responsible for the loss of personal belonging or damage incurred during your stay. You are solely responsible in case there are some heath problems or accidents. In this way we strongly recommend to take out insurance for your own financial and personal security before you arrive in the UK.
If a student demonstrates clearly abnormal behavior, inappropriate intentions or regularly misses the classes without serious reasons; the school reserves the right to ban him or her from the classes at any time and without refund.